Welcome to our blog! Here we will post announcements and primary-sourced information to help the community stay informed about public education in our communities. We welcome all contributors – send submissions to us via email and include your Name, School Affiliation(s), and Telephone Number so we can follow up with any questions. Thank you for caring about public education!
Social Media and End User Agreement
By joining the conversation here at PGCS’s blog you agree to the following simple guidelines:
The I Do’s:
- I will be kind.
- I will be factual.
- I will be an adult. (No, really. You must be 18 years of age or older to have an account!)
The I Don’t’s:
- I will not post information for which I cannot provide sources.
- I will not “troll” the comment section.
- I will not use the comment section to promote a commercial interest.
- I will not post personally identifiable private information or images of any child or other person.
That’s it! Accounts for commenters that do not honor this Agreement will be terminated.